Tuesday, August 10, 2010

你有脾气, 我也有!!

i was so damn mad with someone
i hate people force me to...
...do something
...go somewhere
and says that we are best friend/family..
if i can make it, i will say "yes"
when i say "no" , of course i got my reason
i treating her as my best friend
and i thought we are BFF, but she just hurt me
again and again,
talk things never think for my feelings

ok, fine.. no people are perfect
and i know sometimes i make people mad too..
since i promised her, i will help her when I'm free,
'cause i really do treat her as my ji mui
already 2weeks angry on her, i should not angry anymore

today, i willing to help her
something i don't know/understand
of course i will ask,
but she say if i kacao around
please get out
I'm mad, really mad..
I'm offering, but don't appreciate
i got my choice not to help,
世上没有理所当然...

人家愿意无条件的帮你时 要珍惜要感谢
人家不愿意帮你 是应该的
人家没有必要帮你
因为这是你的东西

当我很紧急需要帮忙时, 你有帮我吗?

No comments: